Los Angeles, CA / Full Time
As a member of the Marketing Team, the Freelance Copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects including, but not limited to, taglines, emails, education, social posts, web, ads, landing pages, print, and retail. You will work closely with the Senior Copywriter to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. In some circumstances thorough research and interviews will be required to understand brand products/services, branding, and marketing goals. You will report to the Senior Copywriter.
- Work closely with internal teams to participate in all stages of the creative process, from brainstorming to conceptual development, thereby contributing creative strategies
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Bring the science, wit, and fun tone to life in all elements of copy
- Comfortably vary voice and style for different audiences
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Research and understand the brand, products, education, needs, and target audiences
- Stay on top of trends through business/industry monitoring and outside resources
- Ensure written materials are clear, concise, and persuasive to help bring the brand to life
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications materials
- Proofread written work and online content
- Juggle multiple assignments and work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage time and establish priorities while maintaining flexibility to respond to changing demands
- Ad hoc analysis as required by management
- 3+ years of copywriting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Creative, adaptable, and can work independently or collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
About Moon Juice:
Moon Juice brings the plants, science, and wisdom for Intelligent Self Care®. We source 100% unadulterated, sustainable, and active ingredients for clean and potent formulas. Discover our adaptogenic supplements and skincare to elevate consciousness and transform beauty from the inside out and the outside in.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Moon Juice may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. We may be unable to follow-up with each and every applicant. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation in order to apply for a posted job, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under federal law. Moon Juice is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.