Accountant / Analyst
Culver City, CA / Moon Juice Corporate Offices / Full Time
Position responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, to prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and to ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
Reports to: Accounting Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt, Full-Time
- Perform all Bank reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist with month-end closing, including preparing and entering journal entries and reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Review and Reclass GL Postings from Accounts Payable
- Post, Review and Reconcile AR Posting
- Post and properly code CC transactions
- Create and post sales journals based off Monthly Sales Data
- Perform additional duties as instructed by Accounting Manager
Perform FP&A Duties including:
- Analyze and prepare variance analysis for internal financial reports
- Provide continuous support of budget and forecast activities
- Update Cash Flow analysis and forecast documents
- Assist in Sales Reporting as needed
- Additional duties as requested by VP of Finance
- Complete all special projects to be determined by Finance Leadership team.
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 2-3 years experience
- Strong MS Excel skills, including Pivot Tables and V-lookups
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices
- Strong PC skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with initiative
Please submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Moon Juice
Moon Juice is the resource for plant-sourced alchemy to nourish and elevate body, beauty, and consciousness. We celebrate the unadulterated, exquisite flavors and healing force of raw vegetables, fruits, petals, herbs, roots, nuts, and seaweeds as daily nourishment, beauty tools, and high-powered natural remedies. Explore our organic pressed juices, Moon Milks, Cosmic Provisions, the Moon Pantry, and our Moon Dust collection. We are a tangible touchstone for a community excited about a new way of living.
General Job Inquires
We love people who are passionate about what they do. Email your resume and tell us why you belong on the Moon, email@example.com.