Sales Account Manager
Los Angeles, CA / Full Time / Hybrid
Moon Juice is seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to join our dynamic team at a time of exciting growth and transformation for the brand. As the Sales Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing and growing strategic partnerships with key retailers, including Sephora and Ulta as well as international and grocery accounts. Your primary responsibility will be to drive sales and ensure the brand's presence and success within these accounts. The ideal candidate is a results-driven and passionate individual with a strong background in sales and account management and a keen understanding of the beauty and wellness industry and the major players within it.
Moon Juice HQ is based in Venice, California, and requires in-office collaboration for 1 – 2 days per week.
About Your Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with retail partners, working towards mutual growth and success.
- Collaborate with the Director of Field Sales and Training to strategize training initiatives and business development plans.
- Work closely with retail account partners and the marketing team to execute marketing activities for in-store and online businesses.
- Cultivate a strong customer relationship through effective communication, status meetings, and strategic execution.
- Identify business opportunities through strategic planning and provide continuous feedback to relevant teams.
- Oversee execution and manage timelines for retailer assets, promotions, merchandising, and promotional calendars.
- Advocate for retailer needs within internal cross-functional teams, including marketing, social media, planning, product development, and education.
- Drive sell-in of new launches, monitor stock timing, and analyze business performance by account, making data-driven recommendations to enhance retail sales.
- Manage seasonal retail product assortments and updates, including core, limited-life, and digital products.
- Oversee merchandising updates, timelines, and deadlines with retail partners.
- Analyze sales data to recommend merchandising changes and collaborate with the creative team on seasonal updates.
- Coordinate and manage digital marketing programs with retailers, tracking ROI.
- Maintain internal seasonal trackers and calendars for in-store and online activations, promotions, and exposures.
- In partnership with marketing, measure, manage, and report ROI for in-store and online marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with planning, marketing, and operations teams on product forecasting, allocation, and stock issues.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record of success in sales, key account management, or business development, preferably within the beauty or wellness industry.
- Experience working with Sephora and Ulta.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to effectively collaborate with internal teams and external partners.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and market trends to inform decision-making.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to attend meetings, events, or trade shows.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented with a passion for wellness and healthy living.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be a positive team player who exhibits confidence balanced with humility and a growth mindset.
About Moon Juice:
Moon Juice brings the plants, science, and wisdom for Intelligent Self Care®. We source 100% unadulterated, sustainable, and active ingredients for clean and potent formulas. Discover our adaptogenic supplements and skincare to elevate consciousness and transform beauty from the inside out and the outside in.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Moon Juice may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. We may be unable to follow-up with each and every applicant. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation in order to apply for a posted job, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under federal law. Moon Juice is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.